Chitika

Sunday, April 3, 2011

How to Make a lot of Coins on FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

In Fifa Ultimate Team the only way to get good players is by having a lot of coins to buy them. Here are a few tips that will help you guys out and are guaranteed to work! Enjoy...

The first tip is: DO NOT BUY PACKS!!! There are obviously people out there who have gotten extremely lucky from buying packs, but chances are you are wasting coins!

The next tip is to those people who have 10,000 coins or less. What I do if I fall below 10,000 coins is SEARCH: Gold players, 4-1-2-1-2 preferred formation (also try 4-4-2 and 4-3-3), and max price 150 (you can also do 550 but it takes more time searching through guys). Now, bid 600 on every player who is shiny because even if you have a hard time selling them you can discard the player for a little more than 600 coins. Now that you have a bunch of shiny players with 4-1-2-1-2 formations put them up for auction 800 start price and 1000 buy it now. Think about it, if you buy 20 players for 600 coins and sell them all for 1000, you made an easy 8000 coins!

Now that you have a lot of coins, it is time to make even more! Everyone is always asking who is the best player to buy for cheap and sell for more. There isn't really one player to do this with, but there is a type of player to do this with... That would be the in form (IF) players (the guys cards who are black). The reason these guys are the best to buy for cheap and sell for more is because people could only get them in packs for one week and there are only a limited amount of them. As opposed to the normal shiny guys, there is a chance you could get them in a pack every time. You have to be smart with this, you don't want to get stuck buying a guy for 50,000 then finding out he normally goes for 45,000. A player that I do it with is IF Kanoute at the striker position. I have purchased him for as cheap as 22,000 and sold him for 30,000+!

These are a few tips that I have, feel free to leave a comment adding more tips, if they are good enough I will edit them into this post!

3 comments:

  1. Help...rooney_roberts_leb@hotmail.comApril 5, 2011 at 1:42 AM

    If anyone sees this comment can you please give me any amount of money on Xbox. I need a reasonable striker and I have no money...Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i search at max price 150 i see only players with 30 minutes left or higher. and if i bid 600 i will be overbidden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Method works brilliantly for me. If I have 10k I bid on 16 players 600 each, generally players with overall ratings of around 80. If I get outbidded then the money comes back and I bid on a new player.

    This also works for shiny rare silver players. I bid 150 on the rare silver players which I generally have a good chance of winning on the Xbox. They have a discard value of at least 250 and I can often sell them buy it now of around 500.

    ReplyDelete